Trump’s Has At Least 10 Different Reasons For Firing Comey ~ T. Rump, Trump By Trump – 5-12-17
President Donald Trump has provided 10 Different reasons for his firing of Comey, the FBI Director heading up the Russian involvement with our 2016 presidential election and Trump’s Campaign.
The Justice Department pinned Comey’s firing to the Hillary Clinton email investigation.
10. Obama did it. He is evil and had Trump tapped per Trump. Trump has no proof Obama tapped him.
9. Hillary did it. She is angry that Trump said her 3.5 million votes more than Trump is “fake news”.
8. Atty General Jeffrey Sessions recommended it. Sessions recused himself from involvement in the Russian investigation because he had contacts with Russians.
7. Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein recommended it. He may want Comey’s job. But, Trump claimed that Sessions and Rosenstein didn’t influence his decision at all. Trump had already made up his mind. He is the boss.
6. Trump said that Comey was “not doing his job” and did not do a good job on Hillary’s email misuse despite Trump’s praise of Comey in the past..
5. Trump said Comey “was not able to effectively lead the bureau.” Andrew McCabe, the new temporary FBI head, said “The vast majority of FBI employees enjoyed a deep and positive connection to Director Comey,” McCabe said, which continues “to this day.”
4. FBI Director James Comey’s false testimony that a top Hillary Clinton aide, Huma Abedin, forwarded “hundreds and thousands” of emails involving her boss was wrong. Apparently she forwarded very few emails to her boyfriend Weiner.
3. Comey a few days prior to his firing reportedly had asked for additional funds and personnel to investigate the Trump/Russian connections. Meanwhile Trump met Wednesday with Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, the Russian ambassador, who has been a central figure in the election investigation. Only a Russian news source was allowed at the meeting.
2. Comey never provided the President with any assurance of personal loyalty. Is Comey to be loyal to the country or to Trump?
1. T. Rump favors Investigating the Russian role in our 2016 Election, refuses to pledge his loyalty to Trump, and was opposed to the firing of Comey by Trump during an investigation of Trump’s aides and campaign personnel.
More reasons for the firing will be added as they occur.
See Trump at GaryBahr.com